Friday 27 December 2013

My birthday wishlist

Ok so as I look forward to a new year I'm also super excited about my birthday which is a few days after *silent scream*

2014 is definitely my year. I've been through alot this year and this coming year is the year to reap the fruits of my labour and tears. I feel God speaking to me and through me He will work.

So here goes friends and fam, i've made it all super easy for you ;)

  1. Signorina by Salvatone Ferragamo
 
 


      2. Watch





      3. Nude/Black patent heels
      4. 2kg dumbells
      5. Ipod, for that perfect exercise experience
      6. Cheesecake :)
      7. Spa voucher
      8. Bible and daily planner
      9. The Autobiography of Malcom X
    10. 24hrs filled with non-stop love,laughs and fun






At the end of the day presence > presents always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment