Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sober November

It is with great pride (LOL) that I announce that I am a few hours away from “Sober November”. This technically means no intoxicating substances of any form for the next 30 days! Wow! I know I may sound a bit crazy but for some odd reason your mind and body crave that which you decide on not taking!


The main reason for me to embark on this 30 day challenge started with my boo having problems with drinking the strong stuff. But now I feel that I’d want to find happiness beyond the bottle and detox for a while. Its been a long time coming, and I’ve always felt the urge to find entertaining things to do besides going out for drinks or partying.

I do realize though that it will take a lot to keep me away from the fermented water but I don’t see this as a reason for me to stay holed up in the house and hibernate till the month is over but to go out and still have fun even though I’m sober. So I will keep you posted every week how the month is progressing… xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment