Friday 11 October 2013

My firsts


Ok this post was triggered by my close friend and fellow bloggers post October Madness on what makes her happy. I nipped and tweaked mine a bit and focused on the more current stuff that have made my year so far. I have truly experienced a lot and here goes on my first ever experiences this year:-


·         My first new year’s outside Zimbabwe watching the sunrise with my love and great company

·         Smoked weed! J ( but really it was such a huge disappointment)
 
·         Went to my first lingerie and sex toy show, or what was supposed to be one

·         Lazy pants and aztech print! Ladies can I get an amen to those wonderful, comfortable pants and beautiful print that give us an amazing silhouette

·         Cutting my hair twice in a year

·         Fake lashes which I’m slowly getting addicted to

·         Underarm wax; no pain no gain people

·         Blush and lipstick craze

·         Green tea (I swear by it now)

·         My first seafood dish and it was amazeballs!

·         And most importantly I fell in love J (I know most of you are rolling your eyes but I’m with the most amazing man who has nurtured, inspired and cared for me in a way no other man has and I don’t want any other to…)


All in all it has been a wonderful year and I’ve met amazing people and created timeless memories. I cannot wait to see what more this year has for me.


Sometimes I wish my eyes could take pictures….

No comments:

Post a Comment