Thursday 19 July 2012

The issue continues!

I really had an arduous time trying to get the guys to open up and tell me what exactly it is that they knowingly do in relationships and get away with it! I was given a million and one excuses ranging from "no comment" to "i don't want you to judge me because of my comment!"

So i decided to pack my bags and change my fishing spot and the catch was little better there. From what i gathered there are three main things that men knowingly and intentionally do in relationships/marriages and they 'think' they can get away with.....  

1. Finances
Men make a lot of  financial decisions without consulting their partners. Most squabbles arise from monetary decisions; the man feels that as the head of the house he can make decisions that, in certain circumstances have an adverse effect both parties. The reason why they do this??? I really don't know but from my research it seems that most men like to plan ahead way before anything materializes and thus make decisions without making any consultation....


2. Lies

Lies, intentionally false statements, are the order of the day in every relationship. From the petty white lies to the serious destructive lies, it seems to have become the norm to some people. I asked a bud of mine and he said that men lie, its like second nature. And when the missus eventually finds out it kills the trust in that relationship.





 3. Cheating

 Now this is the category where most men fall into. And all the reasons I got were so cliche: "All men cheat, its in our DNA" "Women lose the urge to dress up once they get married" "Variety is the spice of life".....and the list goes on. I honestly didn't buy any of those excuses and frankly speaking cheating does NOT come naturally. Every cheat has a motive, whether its a man or woman, its a sign that your relationship is lacking something and its up to you to make a conscious effort to re-ignite that flame!




No comments:

Post a Comment